1. Select a date. Check our calendar to make sure your date is available. If the date is already chartered, contact us anyway as cancellations can happen.
2. Once available date has been decided on, give us a call or send an email. At that time we will pencil you in, go over further details and answer any questions you may have.
3. A contract will be sent to you. Review for accuracy. A deposit is required to guarantee your date. If a deposit is not received within 2 weeks of receiving contract, your date will be cancelled without further notice.
4. Balance of trip and any other costs incurred during the trip will be due day of trip.
5. If galley service is requested, there is a $200.00 minimum. If you elect to not have galley service, that is ok, however, you will not be able to use the galley for your own food preparation.
There is no galley minimum on 2 day trips, meals are included.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Any group that does not show up will forfeit all monies paid to Pescador Sportfishing. If you need to cancel AND to receive a refund, a notice of cancellation must be given at least 30 days prior to departure. Any cancellations not in the stated time frame will not receive a refund.
The captain has the right to cancel a trip in the interest of safety to the passengers/crew. If this happens, the charter group will be responsible for all reasonable costs.
The captain may cancel a charter without refund if it is determined any member of the charter is intoxicated/under the influence of drugs, possessing illegal drugs (including medical marijuana), acts in a unruly or threatening manner.
Fishing Monday - Sunday
Fishing Monday - Thursday
Fishing Friday - Sunday
1.5 Day Trips
2 Day Trips
Up to 17 for Full Day trips
Up to 10 for Overnight,
1.5 Day & 2 Day trips
*Prices are subject to change without notice*
There is currently a $20 per person per day fuel surcharge
Due to possible fuel increases, it may be necessary to adjust prices accordingly. You will be notified in advance in this becomes necessary.